The complete suite of ATHC solutions enables merchants to accept most forms of payment (Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Dinner’s Club, Discover, JCB, Wright Express ) including crypto-currency, operate easy to use Point of Sale Systems, automates invoice reconciliation, includes enhanced marketing modules and management tools, provides access to local influencers, and is equipped with existing customer management tools that include text message marketing and other forms of electronic communication. In addition, ATHC provides digital media resources such as web development, hosting, upkeep, branding, cyber security and data visualization. We additionally offer KashOnDemand to meet the immediate financing needs for our customers.
Our affordable Business Solutions and Merchant Process Tools are cloud based, remotely accessible, secure and come with pre-installed fail over capabilities. To meet the demands and proprietary workflows of the most discriminating operators, ATHC provides customizations.
We are interviewing to fill outside sales, business development position for the right individual to bring our suite of products to local businesses. The perfect candidate is seeking a long-term career with advancement opportunities for the major innovator in this space. Previous experience in this industry is not required, and all will go through our extensive training program.
A Sales Manager will be selected for his or her collaborative relationship-building abilities to provide valuable solutions to businesses. We are looking for sales pros that work with honesty and integrity to collaborate with business personnel to introduce them to our unique state-of-the-art suite of solutions.
Here’s what you can expect at ATHC:
- No Salary Caps – Make What You Earn – Bonuses paid weekly every time you sign a merchant and bonuses which grow with every new deal.
- Company Equity.
- Work-Life Balance – We treat your comprehensive training program very seriously and work closely with you to ensure you stay on track and secure success. The role provides you the independence to balance your personal and professional life with self managed schedules.
- Use of our groundbreaking iPad platform for prospecting, lead generation, sales presentations, on the spot client financial analyses and digital contract processing. Contracts can be signed either face to face or by email.
- No Territory restrictions. You can sign deals anywhere in the USA.
- Advancement opportunity to lead your own team as a Territory Manager.
- Additional income opportunities come from performance bonuses and equity incentives.
Your role as a Relationship Manager is to bring our suite of business solutions to businesses throughout the area. If you aspire to move up to a Territory Manager position, you would have your own team to coach, maintain culture and act as an accountability partner.
One-to-one individualized training, in the field and on the phone as well as through webinars and video is provided throughout the first 90 days.
What makes a great Relationship Manager?
o Drive for Results
o Strategic Thinking
Does this describe you?
- Advancement within our organization in as little as 2 months
Responsibilities of the Relationship Manager include:
- Prospecting and running dynamic sales presentations
- Explaining our value proposition to clients
- Closing sales for our One-Stop-Shop business solutions and services
- Upselling current clients
- Maintaining regular communication with your customers and Territory/Division Manager
- Prospecting, communication, presentation and networking skills
- Works well, both independently and as part of a team
- Incentive-driven sales “hunter”
- Professional demeanor and impeccable integrity
- High sense of urgency and innate sales talent
- Must enjoy cold-calling and speaking with people face to face
- Experience dealing with local business owners & decision makers
- Experience closing in a fast sales cycle: 5 – 10 sales per month
- Experience in a performance based compensation model
- Proven track record of pipeline development and closing sales
- Computer literacy
- Membership in a business association or a networking group a plus
- Bilingual skills a plus
Compensation – Benefits
Business Development: $65k Starting Salary, bonus, equity (after training)
Relationship Manager: $125k Starting Salary, bonus and equity
Business Development VP: $175k Starting Salary, bonus and equity
Company Equity/ Stock options
- Apply to learn more * Job Type: Full-time
ATHC enables small to mid-sized business owners to compete with retail and online conglomerates!
ATHC specializes in flat rate pricing for merchant services, alternative lending, marketing and customer engagement. Utilizing the most innovative proprietary cloud based disruptive technology platforms, the Company provides affordable full service end to end business solutions for small to mid-sized businesses in retail, e-commerce and mobile environments.