Copyright and IP Infridgement Policy
Copyright and Intellectual Property Infringement Takedown Notification Policy
It is the policy of Accelerated Technologies Holdings Corporation, OTC Markets “ATHC (“ATHC“) to respond to legally valid notices of alleged copyright/intellectual property infringement that comply with the criteria specified by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Our response may include removing or disabling access to the material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity.
When we remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing, ATHC may attempt to contact the user who has posted such material with 1) notice that the alleged infringing material has been removed or disabled; or 2) notice of our intent to remove or disable access to the alleged infringing material in order to give that user an opportunity to respond to the notification. ATHC makes no promise to attempt to contact the user in either event.
We respect the intellectual property of others and request our users to do the same. Pursuant to our Terms of Service, ATHC may at its discretion disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Infringement Takedown Notification
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our web site infringes on your intellectual property rights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA or other applicable law by providing ATHC‘s Designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing or via email.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the Notice is accurate and that complainant is the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has been allegedly infringed.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you allege has been infringed.
- Identification of the material which is claimed to be infringing. For user-posted content, include a direct link (URL) for each and every claim of infringement.
- A statement that the complaining party has good faith belief that the subject material not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- The address, telephone number, and, if available, the email address sufficient to permit ATHC to contact the complaining party.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest allegedly infringed. Only the copyright owner or their authorized agent may submit a notice of infringement.
Notices of Infringement failing to meet the above requirements will not be responded to.
By filing a Notice of Infringement you acknowledge that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyright, including but not limited to filing a Notice of Infringement for material protected by the fair use doctrine.
ATHC reserves the right to send copies of false, misleading, or malicious takedown notices to the Chilling Effects Clearinghouse and other DMCA watchdog groups for publication.
Our Agent for Notice for claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
By email: Info@athcorp.com
Subject: Notice of Copyright Infringement